Cover Staff Needed: Kindergarten Assistants and Cooks
We are currently recruiting for cover assistants at Beechtree kindergarten in Chapeltown, a thriving setting providing Steiner Waldorf Early Years Education in North Leeds for children aged 3-6. We are looking to build up our pool of assistants who provide cover for staff training and sickness. The main aim of the role is to assist the Kindergarten teacher with the overall welfare of the children and to respond to their individual needs. Additionally, we provide simple healthy vegetarian food for the children; the confidence in your ability to cook is an advantage.
Tailored training and support provided.
Requirements for the post
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- To have an interest in deepening your understanding of the principles of Steiner Waldorf education
- Five GCSE’s or equivalent including English and Maths (Grade C+)
- To be eligible for registration under the Children’s Act 1989
- Though not a requirement short notice availability is helpful in the case of sickness cover
Salary £7.83 per hour
Closing date for applications: Monday 5th November 2018
Beechtree is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Beechtree expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be enhanced DBS checked.
Volunteering at Beechtree
We are always looking for volunteers! If you would like to volunteer with us, please fill out and return the following application form.
Are you interested in becoming a Trustee?
Please contact our Chair of Trustees Phil Toepritz via firstname.lastname@example.org